Online interaction or wasting time? Do services such as Twitter have potential for supporting learning or are they a distraction?
This is the twenty-second e-Learning Stuff Podcast, The Internet Brick.
- You can find James, Shri Footring, Jane Edwards and David Sugden all on Twitter.
- Is Twitter going to wither and die?
- Ten things people say about using Twitter, but really they shouldn’t
- Do have a look at tweetdeck – useful for filtering and grouping people.
- Useful for a range of stuff includin Twitter, Flickr and RSS feeds, is Friendfeed.
- Have a go with ipadio.