James Clay, Kev Hickey, Shri Footring and Lisa Valentine discuss Twitter, digital literacy, digital identity and other stuff too.
This is the eighteenth e-Learning Stuff Podcast, Digital Literates.
- Digital Literacy Debate – The purpose of the debate is to try and move forward on issues surrounding Digital Literacy. The focus of the debate will be the UK education sector, but international attendees and contributors are more than welcome. Recently, Digital Literacy has gained a lot of traction within academic and educational technology discussion within the UK, and is generally thought of as A Good Thing. However, some important questions have yet to be addressed.
- James, Shri, Kev and Lisa all use Twitter, but some of us prefer Jaiku.
- So what is a hashtag?
- Pat Parslow’s comment on the term digital native.
- Marc Prensky’s new paper on digital wisdom.
- Dave White’s blog a post about residents or visitors to the online world.
- The e-Learning Stuff podcast on the whole digital native, immigrant, visitor, resident, naturalised debate.